Neither a Tory, nor labour; Consider the SDP Watch

T.R746
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I despise the Tories and Labour are spineless and inept (and that's without mentioning the current leadership race) I for one felt lost and felt my views were not represented by either party. After doing some research I by coincidence stumbled across the Social Democratic Party UK and honestly I believe this is the party for Britain. I hope others feel the same
StriderHort
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What is your opinion on David Owen and the wider gang of 4?
EggyWeggyIII
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by T.R746)
I despise the Tories and Labour are spineless and inept (and that's without mentioning the current leadership race) I for one felt lost and felt my views were not represented by either party. After doing some research I by coincidence stumbled across the Social Democratic Party UK and honestly I believe this is the party for Britain. I hope others feel the same
Only problem is, SDP will NEVER win an election or even have a single MP elected to parliament. That's because of the FPTP system and the fact that we're based on constituencies. So if you want your vote to count, you have to vote for either Labour or Conservative. End of.

Just vote for the one you hate least. In my case, I hated Corbyn with a passion, so I went for the Tories this time. Previously, I went for Labour and the LibDems.
Mad_Dog_Graveson
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
What is your opinion on David Owen and the wider gang of 4?
David Owens was alright. The others weren’t that good.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (214)
52.97%
No (190)
47.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise