The Student Room Group

Tinder Fail

So iv been using tinder for a few months new and have had no luck at all. Like a typical guy I just swipe everyone. Generally I like 3/5 girls on tinder that come up which you would think that’s great, but it’s hasn’t worked out that way. Iv had close to 100 matches and have only actually like 3 girls. The rest of them fall into that 2/5 I don’t like. The 3 girls who I actually matched and liked didn't reply, but it seems like I attract girls I don’t really like which seems to be unfortunate. Has anyone else had an experience like this?
Yes but with men. You need to say how u feel towards them women like that if the person doesn’t give he same energy back earlier on then leave it.
Reply 2
Original post by learner38
Yes but with men. You need to say how u feel towards them women like that if the person doesn’t give he same energy back earlier on then leave it.

No I mean I don’t find them attractive. I don’t play them on or anything I just unmatch them
Original post by Anonymous
No I mean I don’t find them attractive. I don’t play them on or anything I just unmatch them

O then don’t know what to say goodluck ig
Plot twist: Those girls you don't like who you never message will probably do the same thing. Online dating is absolutely brutal as a guy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending