The Student Room Group

Girl that used to like me

Basically a girl that i love when i was young and dumb keeps finding ways to crawl by into my life because i rejected her as due to me not being where i wanted to be. Now we both older it seems every time she runs of with another guy and then they break up she comes back to me to try and keep making me remember and ive called her out on it and she blocked me but hasn't on Instagram
Original post by Anonymous
Basically a girl that i love when i was young and dumb keeps finding ways to crawl by into my life because i rejected her as due to me not being where i wanted to be. Now we both older it seems every time she runs of with another guy and then they break up she comes back to me to try and keep making me remember and ive called her out on it and she blocked me but hasn't on Instagram

Okay. What do you specifically want advice on? You haven't asked a question so I don't want to assume.
Reply 2
Original post by DrawTheLine
Okay. What do you specifically want advice on? You haven't asked a question so I don't want to assume.

what do i do because every year she finds a way to get back in my head this yeah she liked me on tinder and then i asked her about it and she says she wanted to see if we would match. i called her out on it and told her when things dont work out for you dont come to try and set me back in my life. the guy she left me for cheated on her apparently and has a reputation for cheating.

she blocked me as she always does running away from the truth or causes drama but blames everyone else but herself its always the other persons fault. The annoying thing is i actually gave a **** about her. either she leaves and stops taking out her frustration on me or apologise idek

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending