The Student Room Group

LIPA application

Hey, so I applied to LIPA through UCAS back on the 15th of November, since that day they asked me to send them some extra information required for the course which obviously I did (this was around the beginning of December)Since then I didn't get a response and I'm worrying that I might not get accepted. My question is did anyone else apply to LIPA before? How long did they take before calling you for an audition?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
My son has just just his form in not herd anything yet
Reply 2
Original post by S1970
My son has just just his form in not herd anything yet

I’ve also emailed them just in case they need something else but haven't got a reply yet. I wish to your son good luck
Reply 3
Thanks we have been ask for some further information And 3 songs so hopefully hear soon if he gets an interview.
Reply 4
Good luck to hope you hear soon too
Original post by Aneoph
Hey, so I applied to LIPA through UCAS back on the 15th of November, since that day they asked me to send them some extra information required for the course which obviously I did (this was around the beginning of December)Since then I didn't get a response and I'm worrying that I might not get accepted. My question is did anyone else apply to LIPA before? How long did they take before calling you for an audition?

I applied beginning of november and have done my audition recently, just waiting on response.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending