The Student Room Group

Whats a typical breakfast for you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
milk, oats, banana, frozen strawberries and protein whey all blended together into a 1000 calorie smoothie
Croissant with butter and jam with a banana usually.. never gets old :smile:
Monday to Friday.
Cup of coffee and bowl of muesli.
Weekend.
Full english on at least one of the days to get the old cholesterol levels up. Lol.
it ranges- today i had a cheese and chutney sandwich for breakfast, few days ago i had fish and yesterday i had porridge w chopped apple
What I would like to have: the finest smoked salmon, perfectly scrambled eggs, delightful range of juices, perfect coffee in a bronzed pot with elegant cup and dishes, served on a large silver tray by gentle and skilled hands that also plump up my pillows and offer me a post-breakfast massage.

What I actually get: a rushed cup of coffee, a hasty pre-shower yogurt, some kind of muesli woolfed down and a dash for the bus holding some sort of protein bar.
1. cereal
2. pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage
3. oatmeal.

either 1 and 2 or 1 or 2 or 3 for the non special occasions. if i have 1. only then it must be a big bowl or 2 bowls.
Porridge or weetabix normally. Or marmite on toast
Rye/Sourdough with smashed avocado, smoked salmon or a poached egg or a green smoothie and some sort of granola or protein bar if I'm running late
Reply 48
Adderall
Toast with peanut butter and jam.
Original post by statsboi2002
Porridge or weetabix normally. Or marmite on toast

Original post by Sinnoh
Porridge with bananas. Put in the bananas before you cook the porridge so they sort of stew, it sweetens the whole dish and eliminates the need to add sugar or honey. It's also just nice to start with a hot meal

I tried that this morning, it was greatt 😋 did it with overnight oats tho
oats, almonds, boiled water w/ Nutella and a banana after - very filling ngl
Often nothing. Sometimes porridge, sometimes a handful of nuts or a nut bar, sometimes a sandwich or toast.
Reply 54
Toast and tea, I have a Caffeine addiction at age 16 😂😂
Shreddies
Paranoia and anxiety. Sometimes I treat myself to porridge.
Original post by ThuggerThugger
I’ve never been to toast/cereal guy which makes breakfast difficult. I like to actually have a filling breakfast, but usually dont get the time so settle for fruit. I’m going to the shop tomorrow to try to find good things that are quick/I can precook for breakfast.

I have eaten Weetabix with Milk and a teaspoon of sugar religiously for as long as i can remember (as the ol saying goes, '3 weetabix a day keeps constipation away') however i do sometimes eat rolled oats with the aforementioned milk and sugar.

On a weekend i was thinking of a Full English however i have tried to clean my diet and neither bacon nor sausages make the cut because of salt or meat content (i only eat 90%+ lean now) so it would actually be an egg, some type of bean and toast. That seems a lot of faff for little.
Cereal (Weetabix), 4 beards of butter, banana milk and protein bars. Yep
Original post by ThuggerThugger
I’ve never been to toast/cereal guy which makes breakfast difficult. I like to actually have a filling breakfast, but usually dont get the time so settle for fruit. I’m going to the shop tomorrow to try to find good things that are quick/I can precook for breakfast.

Oatmeal with fruits (blueberries, strawberries) or a smoothie bowl

Quick Reply

Latest