The Student Room Group

Nose piercing

I got my nose pierced about 8 days ago and it fell out just a few minutes ago while I was laying on my boyfriends chest and I cannot get my corkscrew ring back in and I have an “L” shaped one that I keep in my ear and I cleaned it but that one won’t go through either. What do I do?
nose piercings close up really fast so I suggest putting a straight earring through the hole to keep it open, as for putting the piercing back in, it hurts sooo much for corkscrew ones but you just have to keep pushing it through until it's in otherwise it will just close up or become infected.
i called the man who did it and he said he could pop it in but I can’t go to his shop today and I’ve tried to put it in myself and it just won’t go through it just bleeds so I’m just going to let it heal and get it re-done
Original post by Jessicaraeee
i called the man who did it and he said he could pop it in but I can’t go to his shop today and I’ve tried to put it in myself and it just won’t go through it just bleeds so I’m just going to let it heal and get it re-done

Try to go to the piercing shop tomorrow, so the guy who pierced your nose can attempt to sort it out.
You don't want to risk an infection or lasting nose damage.
That is what happened to my ears courtesy of Claire's gun-piercing and I still have hassle 12 years later.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending