The Student Room Group

UCAS Offer GCSE Results

I know I am probably over thinking this but I got an offer from Huddersfield uni last night and it was a conditional with the grades DMM in my current subject and grade 4 in English GCSE and grade 5 in Maths GCSE. Even though I put that I had these GCSE's at these grades on my application, why is this still part of the conditions? Surely they have seen that I have got the grades.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
Probably a mistake?
Original post by KL135
I know I am probably over thinking this but I got an offer from Huddersfield uni last night and it was a conditional with the grades DMM in my current subject and grade 4 in English GCSE and grade 5 in Maths GCSE. Even though I put that I had these GCSE's at these grades on my application, why is this still part of the conditions? Surly they have seen that I have got the grades.

Ring up on Monday and ask if they need to see your certificates for your GCSEs or if the conditions were made to include GCSEs by mistake
Reply 3
Original post by PQ
Ring up on Monday and ask if they need to see your certificates for your GCSEs or if the conditions were made to include GCSEs by mistake

Will do that, thank you!
Original post by KL135
I know I am probably over thinking this but I got an offer from Huddersfield uni last night and it was a conditional with the grades DMM in my current subject and grade 4 in English GCSE and grade 5 in Maths GCSE. Even though I put that I had these GCSE's at these grades on my application, why is this still part of the conditions? Surely they have seen that I have got the grades.

Hi @KL135

How are you?

I'm just double checking that you've been in touch with our Admissions Team and you've resolved this. If not, please let me know and I'll get in touch with someone for you. :smile:

Speak soon,
Harriette
Reply 5
Original post by University of Huddersfield
Hi @KL135

How are you?

I'm just double checking that you've been in touch with our Admissions Team and you've resolved this. If not, please let me know and I'll get in touch with someone for you. :smile:

Speak soon,
Harriette

Hi,
I have been in contact with the admissions team via email and have sent my required GCSE certificates to them. I had an email back from them saying that they have been noted in their records. There has been no updates in track as it still says I need to achieve the GCSE results but Im guessing it will update when I get my college results in July/ August
Thanks,
Kieron
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by KL135
Hi,
I have been in contact with the admissions team via email and have sent my required GCSE certificates to them. I had an email back from them saying that they have been noted in their records. There has been no updates in track as it still says I need to achieve the GCSE results but Im guessing it will update when I get my college results in July/ August
Thanks,
Kieron

Hi @KL135

I hope you had a lovely weekend. :smile:

That's brilliant that you've already been in contact with our team and that they have updated your records. There can sometimes be a lag when pulling through to UCAS, but you're right, this will also update with your new results once you have them from college.

If you have any other questions, please fell free to ask. :smile:

Thanks,
Harriette
Reply 7
Original post by University of Huddersfield
If you have any other questions, please fell free to ask. :smile:

Thanks,
Harriette

Will do, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending