The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
ThugzMansion7
okayy, what the hell are alll of u lot talking about?

Valium is a wonderful little drug that will make you sleep and dream about rainbows with colours that you've never even seen before... *cough* DRUGS ARE BAD! Don't take drugs :mad: :mad:

:tsr:

Time to Stop Recreational drug taking!
midza
What time do your classes start and end tomorrow? Mine are from 9 to 3:30 and I'm staying up all night! :frown:

9-11-chemistry
11-1- tutorial
2-5-Biology
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
And then afterwards im going to my sisters birthday party
wohooo
Reply 22
9:15 Technical drawing
10:15 More stuff
continues:
13:15 Lunch
14:15 More stuff.

I should sleep soon? or I'd wake up at lunch...
Reply 23
9-10: History Class
10:15 -11:45: Psychology Class
2-3:30: Business Studies

aaaaaah TIPS on surviving needed :frown:
Reply 24
midza
Its just that I pictured someone sitting on their computer swaying their head from side to side uncontrollably with a merry swing eheheheh :tongue:

~ :biggrin:
forget it thug, welcome to the TSR Late Night Society :cool:
Reply 25
6am-3pm: sleep
3pm - 5pm: wake up
5pm - 6pm: Eat and watch evening soaps. Oh Susan Kennedy you filthy ho'.
6pm onwards: More UCAS stuff, some folio 'work'* writing, email official-type places, try to sort out referrences and SAAS things...

I'm a night owl. Gonna have to try to fix that for next year.

I put 'work' in inverted commas because I actually really love writing...
midza
9-10: History Class
10:15 -11:45: Psychology Class
2-3:30: Business Studies

aaaaaah TIPS on surviving needed :frown:

Pro-plus and really bitter orange juice
Reply 27
leopard
~ :biggrin:
forget it thug, welcome to the TSR Late Night Society :cool:

ehehe thanks :biggrin:
Reply 28
Father Tom
6am-3pm: sleep
3pm - 5pm: wake up
5pm - 6pm: Eat and watch evening soaps. Oh Susan Kennedy you filthy ho'.
6pm onwards: More UCAS stuff, some folio 'work'* writing, email official-type places, try to sort out referrences and SAAS things...

I'm a night owl. Gonna have to try to fix that for next year.

I put 'work' in inverted commas because I actually really love writing...

Dont u have skool or college?????
i am immune to pro plus...i took 2 tablets and still fell asleep within 5hours of taking em. hehe IM SERIOUSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Reply 30
these_apples
Pro-plus and really bitter orange juice

bitter orange juice CHECK
red bull CHECK
bitter scalding hot coffee CHECK
(covering all my bases) :biggrin:
Reply 31
midza
Dont u have skool or college?????

Gap year, reapplying to University now (to start next September). I work when I need the money, generally night-shifts.
Reply 32
ThugzMansion7
i am immune to pro plus...i took 2 tablets and still fell asleep within 5hours of taking em. hehe IM SERIOUSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

That's why you have to take a slightly less... official... but much more effective tranquilizer.
Reply 33
Father Tom
Gap year, reapplying to University now (to start next September). I work when I need the money, generally night-shifts.

Sounds like heaven....
Reply 34
midza
Sounds like heaven....

It's over-rated. I can't wait to get back. But then, I loved my main course choices (English, Philosophy) and I really miss the social side. It was my terrible 3rd choice (Latin) and my misinformed decision not to move out of home when I started that caused me to drop out last year.

I wish I could go back sooner. Another year seems like a long time to do nothing.
Father Tom
It's over-rated. I can't wait to get back. But then, I loved my main course choices (English, Philosophy) and I really miss the social side. It was my terrible 3rd choice (Latin) and my misinformed decision not to move out of home when I started that caused me to drop out last year.

I wish I could go back sooner. Another year seems like a long time to do nothing.

Why dont you go travelling. If i had a gap year id love to go to Japan or Canada.
Reply 36
these_apples
Why dont you go travelling. If i had a gap year id love to go to Japan or Canada.

mmmm I'd love to go to India or Thailand or something like that :biggrin:
Reply 37
midza
mmmm I'd love to go to India or Thailand or something like that :biggrin:

Beijing baby!
Reply 38
these_apples

I'd actually love to go to Japan, and Australia. Australia and Canada would be easy - I have family in both places... but it's a money thing. Any spare money I have I give to my dad with strict instructions to not give it back until I start University. I want as much as possible when I start. It got almost impossibly tight within a few months last year.

I'm increadibly pissed off with my sister because she got a job that involved 3 months working in Tokyo... and she promised to pay for me to come to Japan for a month. But then she got a "better" (better payed) job offer that she took. And after 2 days she decided she hated that job and quit, but too late to take up the Tokyo job. :mad: :mad:

I guess she was more annoyed about it than me - but still... it would have been good.

Latest

Trending

Trending