What University Societies Are You Part of? Watch

MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Red Rose Leftist)
Nintendo (Surprisingly active and probably one of the best on campus), ACS, Labour (hopefully joining soon), Hip Hop and hopefully debating.
I wish my uni had a Nintendo society, but they won't allow more niche gaming societies since we already technically have a gaming society. :emo:
Red Rose Leftist
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by MidgetFever)
I wish my uni had a Nintendo society, but they won't allow more niche gaming societies since we already technically have a gaming society. :emo:
My Uni doesn’t have a gaming society, the computing society has a gaming night. The Nintendo society is surprisingly popular for a niche gaming society, arguably bigger than most of the department societies too.
XKangaotiCX
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by IH8Studying)
Not at uni yet but I’m probably gonna join all so I can stop being so socially anxious and realise human beings won’t think I’m an evil witch and wouldn’t mind if I introduced myself
pfft why is this me though
Aplens
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Badminton
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (83)
13.67%
1 (83)
13.67%
2 (79)
13.01%
19.77%
21.25%
18.62%

Watched Threads