Amyfleet
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm in year 9 and have started to think about GCSEs. I really want to get into a Dance college or do a dance course, however I need a Dance GCSE. The problem is my school doesn't have a Dance GCSE. Im in grade 4 ballet and contemporary. Can I get into a performing arts college if I don't have a GCSE in dance? I would really appreciate an answer 😊
BBx2
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Which dance colleges are you looking at? Many schools don’t offer gcse dance, so I’d be surprised if it’s a requirement. I would have thought dance experience & audition would be more important.
Amyfleet
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I'm not too sure as I'm in year 9 but I want to go to a college that does proforming arts. If you have any that I should recommend then please let me know so I can have a look. I live in Sowerby Bridge so any close would be nice 😂 thanks for the reply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (16)
7.69%
They've been reasonable (88)
42.31%
Not feeling great... (51)
24.52%
They are TERRIBLE! (53)