AS/A-level WJEC Maths Units 1, 2, 3, and 4 Revision and Study ChatWatch
So this is the chat for the WJEC maths exams this summer; WJEC is the forgotten board in everything generally so I'm not sure if this will be used but here we go
Unit 1- AS Core- Wednesday 13th May 2020 AM
Unit 2- AS Applied- Wednesday 20th May 2020 AM
Unit 3- A2 Core- Wednesday 3rd June 2020 PM
Unit 4- A2 Applied- Wednesday 10th June 2020 PM
Think I'd also do well to copy these over-
How to prepare for the exams (general tips)
1. Create revision resources, whatever they may be it needs to be what works for you. If writing out notes over and over doesn't work for you, please don't waste your time!
2. Use the revision guide to make your notes, the copy from the exam board is your best bet - rather than using copies from other sources.
3. Create a revision timetable if this works for you.
4. Re-read your notes, repetition is the best method of drilling notes into your brain.
5. As it gets closer to the exams complete past papers. The more the better in the end!
As well as this-
A Level Maths : Common Mistakes/misconceptions
Specification can be found on the WJEC website, maybe I'll put the link in when it's not 20 to midnight.