The Student Room Group

Edexcel politics thread 2020 a level

Looking for students studying EDEXCEL History & EDEXCEL Politics to create a WhatsApp study & revision group.

NO AS STUDENTS PLEASE ONLY A LEVEL STUDENTS

A small group of around 5 people who are committed, serious & are willing to support and share advice/notes when needed. It saves us a lot of time & our main focus will be retaining information & doing weekly past exam questions & creating & learning essay plans.

I know that a lot of a level students who got the top grades told me that when cohesively working with small groups, who are focused and determined to get the grades they want & need, they’re more likely to achieve it with support of people likeminded

Must be serious & committed **

- edexcel politics; UK & GLOBAL
- edexcel history; Britain transformed, 1920’s America boom bust & recovery & British empire

MESSAGE ME YOUR NUMBER ASAP
ONLY FIRST 5 PEOPLE TO MESSAGE WILL BE INCLUDED IN GROUP
Original post by isrchow
Looking for students studying EDEXCEL History & EDEXCEL Politics to create a WhatsApp study & revision group.

NO AS STUDENTS PLEASE ONLY A LEVEL STUDENTS

A small group of around 5 people who are committed, serious & are willing to support and share advice/notes when needed. It saves us a lot of time & our main focus will be retaining information & doing weekly past exam questions & creating & learning essay plans.

I know that a lot of a level students who got the top grades told me that when cohesively working with small groups, who are focused and determined to get the grades they want & need, they’re more likely to achieve it with support of people likeminded

Must be serious & committed **

- edexcel politics; UK & GLOBAL
- edexcel history; Britain transformed, 1920’s America boom bust & recovery & British empire

MESSAGE ME YOUR NUMBER ASAP
ONLY FIRST 5 PEOPLE TO MESSAGE WILL BE INCLUDED IN GROUP

Has there been one created for politics??
I study US politics for paper 3, however obviously do UK for first two papers - still offers?
Original post by chloelx01
I study US politics for paper 3, however obviously do UK for first two papers - still offers?

same here

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending