Elisevand
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Looking for students studying EDEXCEL History & EDEXCEL Politics to create a WhatsApp study & revision group.

NO AS STUDENTS PLEASE ONLY A LEVEL STUDENTS

A small group of around 5 people who are committed, serious & are willing to support and share advice/notes when needed. It saves us a lot of time & our main focus will be retaining information & doing weekly past exam questions & creating & learning essay plans.

I know that a lot of a level students who got the top grades told me that when cohesively working with small groups, who are focused and determined to get the grades they want & need, they’re more likely to achieve it with support of people likeminded

Must be serious & committed **

- edexcel politics; UK & GLOBAL

- edexcel history; Britain transformed, 1920’s America boom bust & recovery & British empire

MESSAGE ME YOUR NUMBER ASAP

ONLY FIRST 5 PEOPLE TO MESSAGE WILL BE INCLUDED IN GROUP
Tolgash
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Oh wow, sorry, Mr Demanding lmao. In my experience, most 'serious and committed' pupils work alone haha.
Last edited by Tolgash; 1 year ago
Elisevand
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tolgarda)
Oh wow, sorry, Mr Demanding lmao. In my experience, most 'serious and committed' pupils work alone haha.
Your experience
TheKidLaroi
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
They've got a point
Tolgash
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by isrchow)
Your experience
Good luck finding persons that meet your criteria!
(Original post by kolim2474)
They've got a point
I know. I had a feeling the fact that it was anecdotal would be brought up. However, I just wanted to add it on to my first, main point, which was phrased sarcastically, that the OP was incredibly selective and may find it difficult to find people that are perfect matches as a result. We'll just see what happens.
Elisevand
Rep:
?
Wdym my criteria? Obviously I’m going onadd people that study what I study ... I prefer smaller groups as it’s easier to converse with. Just waiting on one more person actually. I’ll be changing it to be open to more people due to the success of my psychology one so if anyone else wants to join, they may message me to do so I’m not selective at all, you obviously need to be an a level student and studying the same things as me
Tolgash
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wdym my criteria? Obviously I’m going onadd people that study what I study ... I prefer smaller groups as it’s easier to converse with. Just waiting on one more person actually. I’ll be changing it to be open to more people due to the success of my psychology one so if anyone else wants to join, they may message me to do so I’m not selective at all, you obviously need to be an a level student and studying the same things as me
Were your modules not a part of your criteria? What if a student studies UK and US politics with Edexcel? Can they not join? It seems quite specific.

Also, AS students also cover A Level material. I'm sure that they could have some good first-year notes to share, but they are excluded.
basedgodbasedgod
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
nice try mr hacker
Elisevand
Rep:
?
Were your modules not a part of your criteria? What if a student studies UK and US politics with Edexcel? Can they not join? It seems quite specific.

Also, AS students also cover A Level material. I'm sure that they could have some good first-year notes to share, but they are excluded.
It’s for my spec you neek
I don’t care what other specs do, that’s like me studying aqa psychology and asking students from WJEC to join too?

This was created nearly a day ago ... the psychology one has made already 14 essay plans within a day & we have some first years too. I’m allowing first years in politics and history too. This was written before. You need to chill
Tolgash
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It’s for my spec you neek
I don’t care what other specs do, that’s like me studying aqa psychology and asking students from WJEC to join too?

This was created nearly a day ago ... the psychology one has made already 14 essay plans within a day & we have some first years too. I’m allowing first years in politics and history too. This was written before. You need to chill
Students covering your spec can still be sitting US politics as their third paper while studying the core UK part. So, can students studying UK politics with Edexcel who sit the other option for the third paper not join your group chat? That seems oddly specific.
Elisevand
Rep:
?
Students covering your spec can still be sitting US politics as their third paper while studying the core UK part. So, can students studying UK politics with Edexcel who sit the other option for the third paper not join your group chat? That seems oddly specific.
Theres been an updated one since this morning.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (113)
27.43%
England (143)
34.71%
Belgium (32)
7.77%
Germany (41)
9.95%
Spain (10)
2.43%
Italy (34)
8.25%
Netherlands (14)
3.4%
Other (Tell us who) (25)
6.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise