Civil Service fast stream Assesment Centre 2019/2020 Watch

Bethanaevans
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello allI've somehow managed to make it to the Civil Service Fast Stream Assesment Centre at the end of the month and am looking for some tips.I've been reading the behaviours and reading through the information pack but am looking for any other tips that might help?I'm a current civil servant so any recommended CS Leanring also welcome.I'm particularly worried about the 121 excercise but in all honesty, I've such little faith in passing it I'll take any help.Thanks Beth
Realitysreflexx
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Bethanaevans)
Hello allI've somehow managed to make it to the Civil Service Fast Stream Assesment Centre at the end of the month and am looking for some tips.I've been reading the behaviours and reading through the information pack but am looking for any other tips that might help?I'm a current civil servant so any recommended CS Leanring also welcome.I'm particularly worried about the 121 excercise but in all honesty, I've such little faith in passing it I'll take any help.Thanks Beth
Congrats, they rejected me so fast lol. 😂
Bethanaevans
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Realitysreflexx)
Congrats, they rejected me so fast lol. 😂
Haha. I'm sure you'll get it next time. Its ridiculous how competitive it is.
Realitysreflexx
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Bethanaevans)
Haha. I'm sure you'll get it next time. Its ridiculous how competitive it is.
Have an A/C coming up with the private sector on Wednesday.....so still a bit of hope. But it was shocking, i was like man.. I'm not even good enough for the government 🙄😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (215)
52.96%
No (191)
47.04%

Watched Threads