Girl 2 is plan B right? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Girl 1 - meets her in 2016. Shes from Nice. No attraction from his side but due to political campaigning at university, become friends/acquaintance. Girl is unlike his type like he likes girls with long dark hair, petite and slightly curvy. Girl 1 is not. Shes skinny, keeps short hair, dresses very casually.
When he goes to Nice in 2018, he contacts her as shes French and he knew nothing about there. He didnt even know the language before going there as going to Nice was a sudden decision (though girl 1 is still studying in UK) and they both start texting and she flies to see him during breaks. They get close, have sex and start dating. They also meet families. But the end up breaking up in 2019 december.

Girl 2- meets her in 2017. This girl has long dark hair and is petite and slightly curvy. He falls for her the moment he sees her for the first time. Shes all he can think about and he would look at her like shes some sort of "beauty hes never seen before" (his exact words. Wants to get with her desperately. She likes him too and he spends 2017-2018 after her but it fails as he creates a mess. Ultimately, he leaves the country.
Has reconnected with this girl after his break up and they have started talking and going out. And he still looks at her like he used to 3 years ago.

Who was/is plan B ? Girl 2 right?
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Girl 1.

He got with her because he couldn't be with Girl 2.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Girl 1.

He got with her because he couldn't be with Girl 2.
Noooo. But he was actively hanging out and sleeping with girl 1. Not girl 2. He didnt even have sex with her
Anonymous #1
?????
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Girl 1 - meets her in 2016. Shes from Nice. No attraction from his side but due to political campaigning at university, become friends/acquaintance. Girl is unlike his type like he likes girls with long dark hair, petite and slightly curvy. Girl 1 is not. Shes skinny, keeps short hair, dresses very casually.
When he goes to Nice in 2018, he contacts her as shes French and he knew nothing about there. He didnt even know the language before going there as going to Nice was a sudden decision (though girl 1 is still studying in UK) and they both start texting and she flies to see him during breaks. They get close, have sex and start dating. They also meet families. But the end up breaking up in 2019 december.

Girl 2- meets her in 2017. This girl has long dark hair and is petite and slightly curvy. He falls for her the moment he sees her for the first time. Shes all he can think about and he would look at her like shes some sort of "beauty hes never seen before" (his exact words. Wants to get with her desperately. She likes him too and he spends 2017-2018 after her but it fails as he creates a mess. Ultimately, he leaves the country.
Has reconnected with this girl after his break up and they have started talking and going out. And he still looks at her like he used to 3 years ago.

Who was/is plan B ? Girl 2 right?
Umm plan B is clearly girl 1. It sounds as though she was used. I understand that maybe you/they had sexual chemistry with her and because she flew out to Nice which is a lovely gesture, maybe you/they thought that she was more special than you originally assumed. But nevertheless, as soon as the break up happened you/they ran back to girl 2 and the feelings haven’t left, which highly suggests that you/they wanted her all along and just played the waiting game (sorry aha I don’t know if this is your personal experience or if you’re asking for a friend)
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Neither is a plan B.

His romantic life is not well organised enough for him to make plans or for him to think coolly and logically about it.
The decisions in his love life are overwhelmingly emotional. As per the vast majoroty of young people.

Girl1 was his girlfriend for a while.
Now girl 2 is his girlfriend. He'd much rather be with girl 2 now and for the forseeable future than girl 1.

If he breaks up with girl 2 - which is entirely possible in the due course of time, it's very unlikely he will go back to girl 1.
He will move onto girl 3 - whoever she is. He may not have met girl 3 yet.

Girl 1 should stop obsessing about boy 1. She should move on to Man 2.
There will be plenty of nice enough young men in Nice as well as at her university.
Appirition
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This is at least the 2nd, possibly the 3rd time I've seen this subject with this exact scenario within the past month
Anonymous #1
Umm plan B is clearly girl 1. It sounds as though she was used. I understand that maybe you/they had sexual chemistry with her and because she flew out to Nice which is a lovely gesture, maybe you/they thought that she was more special than you originally assumed. But nevertheless, as soon as the break up happened you/they ran back to girl 2 and the feelings haven’t left, which highly suggests that you/they wanted her all along and just played the waiting game (sorry aha I don’t know if this is your personal experience or if you’re asking for a friend)
But why am I plan b
.unknown
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
But why am I plan b
Why does it matter? You're not planning on getting back with him are you? Just move on
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
Neither is a plan B.

His romantic life is not well organised enough for him to make plans or for him to think coolly and logically about it.
The decisions in his love life are overwhelmingly emotional. As per the vast majoroty of young people.

Girl1 was his girlfriend for a while.
Now girl 2 is his girlfriend. He'd much rather be with girl 2 now and for the forseeable future than girl 1.

If he breaks up with girl 2 - which is entirely possible in the due course of time, it's very unlikely he will go back to girl 1.
He will move onto girl 3 - whoever she is. He may not have met girl 3 yet.

Girl 1 should stop obsessing about boy 1. She should move on to Man 2.
There will be plenty of nice enough young men in Nice as well as at her university.
Pls tell why he cant her back to me but be back to her?
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You need to sort out your insecurities. This kind of thing is extremely unhelpful.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You need help
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Drewski)
You need to sort out your insecurities. This kind of thing is extremely unhelpful.
Why
Anonymous #1
(Original post by User140)
Girl 1 needs urgent therapy.
Girl 2 is trash?!
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Girl 2 is trash?!
In what ways is she trash? We're dying to know.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He fancied girl 2 from the moment he met her and sounds like he likes her, but was already involved with girl 1 beforehand and didn't just want to get rid. Sounds like he was conflicted the whole time. Ultimately, the relationship with girl 1 ending means he could pursue things with girl 2 like he probably always wanted to. Neither was a backup because he obviously liked both, though it sounds like if he met girl 2 first then girl 1 may not have been in the picture at all.
Last edited by It's****ingWOODY; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by PhoenixFortune)
I mean she doesnt even deserve him? She tried to fix their issues by trying to talk but it was so embarrassing. Like who does that? The funny thing is that he said that she could tell by his eyes/face that hes upset/angry whatever. Like wtf who does this? Creepy much?

She also couldn't even seduce him or flirt with him sexually. I could hence we had sex and started dating.

Shes also not very smart or important to me? Like I and all the girls in our group are so passionate about politics and university administration and we occupy all important roles within student unions but shes not. Shes literally a nobody.

Shes doesnt look sexy either. She wears these girly dresses/earrings but I'm mean I'm sexier I believe. I'm always wearing low cut tops and I love my sensuality.

I dont think shes beautiful either. He thinks shes goddess but I dont see it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
He fancied girl 2 from the moment he met her and sounds like he likes her, but was already involved with girl 1 beforehand and didn't just want to get rid. Sounds like he was conflicted the whole time. Ultimately, the relationship with girl 1 ending means he could pursue things with girl 2 like he probably always wanted to. Neither was a backup because he obviously liked both, though it sounds like if he met girl 2 first then girl 1 may not have been in the picture at all.
He wasnt involved with girl 1 when he met girl 2.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by PhoenixFortune)
And each time I ve seen them talk, they look into each others eyes like the ones in movies. But its movies not real life so cringy as well
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I mean she doesnt even deserve him? She tried to fix their issues by trying to talk but it was so embarrassing. Like who does that? The funny thing is that he said that she could tell by his eyes/face that hes upset/angry whatever. Like wtf who does this? Creepy much?

She also couldn't even seduce him or flirt with him sexually. I could hence we had sex and started dating.

Shes also not very smart or important to me? Like I and all the girls in our group are so passionate about politics and university administration and we occupy all important roles within student unions but shes not. Shes literally a nobody.

Shes doesnt look sexy either. She wears these girly dresses/earrings but I'm mean I'm sexier I believe. I'm always wearing low cut tops and I love my sensuality.

I dont think shes beautiful either. He thinks shes goddess but I dont see it.
You are mental
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (362)
66.91%
No (179)
33.09%

Watched Threads