Not lasting as long in bed anymore? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey!

I was wondering if anyone else has any idea or experienced something similar to me?

I’ve been sleeping with my Girlfiend for about 11 months now but we’ve officially been together for about 6 months. In the first 5-6 months we was sleeping together, we’d have amazing sex where we’d both get each other off and it would always usually last about 15-20 minutes and we would have sex around 3-4 times, however in the 7/8th month she went home (we are uni students) and we saw each other about 4/5 times during that period where’d we would travel to see each other and stay for about 2-3 days and continue having sex as long and as many times, however since the last 3 months where we’ve been together constantly and having sex I can’t seem to last longer than 10 minutes, we still have great sex but I just don’t know what’s changed?

I’ve never masturbated whilst she’s around but when she did go home I would have one every 2-3 days when I wasn’t seeing her, I’m not back to not masturbating so I feel like that’s the only change in my life that’s happened?

Any help would be appreciated!
HMoney42069
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey!

I was wondering if anyone else has any idea or experienced something similar to me?

I’ve been sleeping with my Girlfiend for about 11 months now but we’ve officially been together for about 6 months. In the first 5-6 months we was sleeping together, we’d have amazing sex where we’d both get each other off and it would always usually last about 15-20 minutes and we would have sex around 3-4 times, however in the 7/8th month she went home (we are uni students) and we saw each other about 4/5 times during that period where’d we would travel to see each other and stay for about 2-3 days and continue having sex as long and as many times, however since the last 3 months where we’ve been together constantly and having sex I can’t seem to last longer than 10 minutes, we still have great sex but I just don’t know what’s changed?

I’ve never masturbated whilst she’s around but when she did go home I would have one every 2-3 days when I wasn’t seeing her, I’m not back to not masturbating so I feel like that’s the only change in my life that’s happened?

Any help would be appreciated!
just masturbate everyday,it increases your stamina
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (96)
12.92%
1 (93)
12.52%
2 (94)
12.65%
19.38%
22.61%
19.92%

Watched Threads