Should I see a doctor Watch

TranquilJoy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
When I try to have sex, I experience a lot of pain / bleeding. I tried just waiting a while to see if it was just my hymen or whatever, but it’s gotten no better. I don’t know if this is a medical issue or what... Opinions? Advice?
Vicky_0412
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Yes!You should definitely see a doctor.I don’t think it’s normal to experience pain and even bleeding especially if it’s not your first time.Maybe you should monitor how much and how often you bleed etc. and then see a doctor.Even it turns out not be something serious, better safe than sorry.
TranquilJoy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Thanks for the advice, it’s just that I haven’t actually had sex yet cause it hurts too much. I’m not sure if I should just keep trying to see if it “loosens off” (that’s horrible 😂) or if that’ll do more damage than good. I know it’s normal for it to hurt first time but it’s not even possible for me because of the pain.
Vicky_0412
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Yeah some experience pain whilst some don’t .But it should be a moderate sort of pain, not painful enough to prevent you from having it.But I’ve read that some people experience that, too so I don’t think you are alone there gurll (not sure if it’s supposed to ‘loosen off)😂If you tried more than once and still hurts then a doctor might be the better option
Last edited by Vicky_0412; 4 days ago
TranquilJoy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Alright thanks 😂😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (62)
15.62%
1 (49)
12.34%
2 (53)
13.35%
3 (78)
19.65%
4 (81)
20.4%
5 (74)
18.64%