Is there possibility I’m pregnant Watch

Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I had sex about a month ago, we used a condom however my period is now late. I checked up with what other signs of pregnancy I could possibly have but don’t have any other symptoms. Could I be pregnant or am I just overthinking?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Condoms aren't 100% effective and it is possible (although unlikely) that you are pregnant. I would advise you to take a pregnancy test asap (some school nurses provide them confidentially and for free). At this early stage you'd be unlikely to have symptoms other than missing a period, so I wouldn't advise basing your thoughts on that. Don't panic, but don't ignore it either! Best of luck.
EllaM1305
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by 23403)
I had sex about a month ago, we used a condom however my period is now late. I checked up with what other signs of pregnancy I could possibly have but don’t have any other symptoms. Could I be pregnant or am I just overthinking?
Depending on how old you are, periods can always be a little irregular. If you have no symptoms, you’re probably not pregnant - don’t count on that though because some people don’t experience morning sickness, etc. However, if I were you I’d definitely take a pregnancy test to be sure. Maybe visit a doctor if you go much longer without having your period.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

13.88%
12.53%
12.41%
18.3%
23.34%
19.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise