The Student Room Group

I have no success with Tinder does it mean I’m ugly?

Scroll to see replies

Tinder favors the premium members.
Original post by aSSB00B_dualism
Your blaming your own race now? There are lots of non white guys who get laid. Lazy white fat incels would blame that they are white and women only goes for handsomes so they can't get laid, same goes for non white, when both of them have Terrible personalities in real life.
Quit blaming your look&race and learn the basics to attract women. The next day you will blame your freaking height. It's so tiresome. never ending cycle of giving excuses. What's next? parents for your f'ed up personality? You definitely see at least one guy in a social clique who is not so good looking, but he still gets laid. maybe you should learn from them.

You sound angry. Have you tried counting to 100?
dead convos
Original post by angelike1
Tinder favors the premium members.

I agree with you there. Much easier to match with people when you can see who’s already swiped right on you (the option afforded by Tinder Gold which is a rip off).

Original post by juugsailorshawty
dead convos

Damn right.
Original post by aSSB00B_dualism
Your blaming your own race now? There are lots of non white guys who get laid. Lazy white fat incels would blame that they are white and women only goes for handsomes so they can't get laid, same goes for non white, when both of them have Terrible personalities in real life.
Quit blaming your look&race and learn the basics to attract women. The next day you will blame your freaking height. It's so tiresome. never ending cycle of giving excuses. What's next? parents for your f'ed up personality? You definitely see at least one guy in a social clique who is not so good looking, but he still gets laid. maybe you should learn from them.

I’m not implying that I can’t get laid or into relationship because of my race however it is contributing factor that white men are physically than Black men unless you look Chris Brown which I don’t. I’m half Black half White but I look like I could pass as light skinned black guy. I’ll never once blame my height because I’m 6 foot, the girls I was friends with especially back in college days only seemed to for the White guys especially the blue eyes baby faces with fresh boy and hairstyles. FACT
Go to a club and hit on 10 women and see what results you get. Internet dating is just a waste of time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending