Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Does anyone else feel a bit lonely after coming back to uni this month?

I went home for a month and I live alone during term time. But yesterday when I got back I felt really lonely and I want to go back home
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Does anyone else feel a bit lonely after coming back to uni this month?

I went home for a month and I live alone during term time. But yesterday when I got back I felt really lonely and I want to go back home
Do you have exams? That might be why - people are busy revising and not going out as much? It's also quite early into Semester 2, so maybe not everyone's back/still settling back in.
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
Same man, I hate it
Anonymous #3
Report 6 days ago
It can be an adjustment, especially after we are usually around more people at home (and sometimes someone to look after us a little bit). You've just got to adjust back to independent life again - it gets easier as you get older.
Anonymous #4
Report 5 days ago
I feel the same. I know I just started but I still haven't made a friend. During uni last term I had times where I felt happy though even without any. I just feel worse again. I'm also terrified I will have serious difficulty completing all my work.
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Nah, I'm literally the opposite.
Uni feels like home to me and I usually can't wait to get back. It's stressful sometimes, but worth it.
Blackstarr
Badges: 20
Report 5 days ago
OMDS I feel the same.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (89)
13.15%
1 (89)
13.15%
2 (86)
12.7%
19.05%
22.16%
19.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise