The Student Room Group

IB. With HL in Maths, Physics and Economics, what courses can I do in Uni?

I am taking IB (still in year 1) and I can't seem to find what I can do with my HL subjects, especially Maths and Physics in University. I simply chose them because I enjoy learning the subjects. I will definitely enroll for University once I graduate, but I'm not sure which course is good to enroll for. I know 'engineering' but that is just broad and there are many fields within that, too but I am open for any suggestions. Thank you!

I also do SL Business, Thai A L&L and English A L&L.
Original post by skyzxzzx
I am taking IB (still in year 1) and I can't seem to find what I can do with my HL subjects, especially Maths and Physics in University. I simply chose them because I enjoy learning the subjects. I will definitely enroll for University once I graduate, but I'm not sure which course is good to enroll for. I know 'engineering' but that is just broad and there are many fields within that, too but I am open for any suggestions. Thank you!

I also do SL Business, Thai A L&L and English A L&L.

You could do a maths degree or a physics degree. Or an economics degree.

Also, any degree that doesn't have specific requirements like PPE or management. You could also do law although that my prefer English hl.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending