choldcroft
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi,

I have an offer to start at Brighton University this year to do Psychology and Sociology, which is on Falmer campus. I was wondering if any current students would be able to give me some advice about the best accommodation on Falmer or near to it.

Thanks so much
University of Brighton Accommodation
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi

The university has two halls on the Falmer site, Paddock Field and Great Wilkins - you can find out more on our website here https://www.brighton.ac.uk/accommoda...ion/index.aspx

Please feel free to email the accommodation team with any questions you have - [email protected]

Shiv
Accommodation Office
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Brighton
    Education studies + health and clinical practice + health professions + language, linguistics and creative writing + medicine + nursing + psychology + social work + teacher training, PGCE and EYITT + research study Postgraduate
    Wed, 5 Feb '20
  • University of Brighton
    Art and design + graphic design and illustration + history of art and design + humanities + media + photography, film and sound + textiles + research study Postgraduate
    Thu, 6 Feb '20
  • University of Brighton
    Health and clinical practice + health professions + journalism + sport and exercise + research study Postgraduate
    Tue, 11 Feb '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (15)
7.98%
They've been reasonable (77)
40.96%
Not feeling great... (49)
26.06%
They are TERRIBLE! (47)
25%

Watched Threads