Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Have you ever confessed tour feelings to your crush and was it successful
l
Alisha999
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have a crush on someone but fear the friend relationship we have will be put at stake. For that reason I have not confessed even though I have had this crush for about 4 years now!
We are also quite a distance away and there have been times I thought of confessing by the means of text but I get fearful so I leave it lol!

Spoiler:
Show
Chances are the crush is probably in a relationship, so that is another reason I decide to ignore my feelings towards my crush and not confess... even though it is painful.
olivia576
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Alisha999)
I have a crush on someone but fear the friend relationship we have will be put at stake. For that reason I have not confessed even though I have had this crush for about 4 years now!
We are also quite a distance away and there have been times I thought of confessing by the means of text but I get fearful so I leave it lol!

Spoiler:
Show
Chances are the crush is probably in a relationship, so that is another reason I decide to ignore my feelings towards my crush and not confess... even though it is painful.
honestly, if you live really far away and there's not really a chance of anything happening, i'd just leave it and be happy with them being a friend. plus, if something goes wrong or they don't feel the same way, you'd lose your friend. good luck! x
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes, a number of times. Only time it didn't go well was when the other person had a partner already and I was unaware.

I also made the first move with my current boyfriend and things are going amazingly well. :heart:
Alisha999
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Yes, a number of times. Only time it didn't go well was when the other person had a partner already and I was unaware.

I also made the first move with my current boyfriend and things are going amazingly well. :heart:
Glad things are working out for you at the moment!!

Out of curiosity, what reaction did you get when you confessed to your crush who already had a partner- are you still friends ?
And would you confess to someone knowing that they are in a relationship? (To put yourself at ease/move on)
sinfonietta
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

Out of curiosity, what reaction did you get when you confessed to your crush who already had a partner- are you still friends ?
And would you confess to someone knowing that they are in a relationship? (To put yourself at ease/move on)
We remained friends for about a year after. Another friend and I later cut him out of our lives for unrelated reasons.

No, I would never knowingly say something to someone who is already in a relationship. I think it's selfish to put someone through the emotions/self-questioning that comes with that.
cringeyusername
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I had a crush. I did confess to him and what's even worse is that I confessed to him INFRONT of my friends. he just straight out said to me
Charlie101998
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Boy did I. He was and still is a very close friend of mine. I fell for him while we were just randomly talking about stuff and it took me a good few months to build the confidence to tell him. I knew for a fact he wouldn’t reciprocate cause he used to talk about girls he liked in the past. A few weeks later it was a bit awkward. It didn’t help that we were both in year 11 and stressing over exams but eventually we got past it and everything’s alright now. We joke about it occasionally. I got with another guy he stayed single as far as I know and my current bf doesn’t mine that we still talk either.
SophieBer
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I told the first guy I was ever in love with that I liked him. Did not go well. We were best friends and he accused me of advising him like the girl that had a crush on him and not his best friend and that he lost girls because of me. Oh and then he called me names. Fun right? From that time I hadn't have the courage to tell any of my crushes that followed that I like them
04MR17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yep, 2 years later we're still together.
(Though she confessed first.)
Charlie101998
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
Yep, 2 years later we're still together.
(Though she confessed first.)
That’s amazing. I wish I had that sorta luck with my first lol
Haezi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago

Spoiler:
Show

Y would you have a crush on someone who has a parnter let say u confessed and ur crush zd i want to be with u. Rite there says it all. Ur crush is a player nothing else but an out rite player its just a crush, thats all it is nothing else. Its fun and games at the begining. wont take long that ur crush will soon go back to its partner. Would u be able to live with ur self knowing u broke up the relationship ur crush already had. I do know if u break up a relationship ur crush will never be loyal no matter what. Do ur self a favour from damage go for singles they have no relationship baggage fresh just like starting over like meeting your true soul mate.
ManiacalRobot
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
only worked once
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (84)
26.17%
England (108)
33.64%
Belgium (27)
8.41%
Germany (38)
11.84%
Spain (6)
1.87%