should i follow my mans crush Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
is it petty to follow the girl my boyfriend used to link up with before me. he's liked a pic of hers recently and she's interacting with him on my TL etc. I know she's his type and he dated her briefly before me. should i follow her? this will probably cause him discomfort and that's kinda what im after lol
sounds petty but i want him to know im not an idiot.
davesantana
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
how do u have a crush, thats not a celebrity, while in a relationship?
BuckHowls
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No. That is very creepy and stalker behaviour. If your boyfriend finds out that you did this, he'll think you're crazy, dump you and then hook up with this girl again.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by davesantana)
how do u have a crush, thats not a celebrity, while in a relationship?
bro, idk im not him
Anonymous #1
(Original post by BuckHowls)
No. That is very creepy and stalker behaviour. If your boyfriend finds out that you did this, he'll think you're crazy, dump you and then hook up with this girl again.
i mean she's just a random girl and we follow similar people. and tbh i just wanna show him im not stupid or blind.
he defo wont break up with me just because i followed her. why would he? i follow a lot of other people he follows and he finds it normal. why would it suddenly be so dodgy with this girl?
also he looks like he's giving her attention anyway so i might aswell make my point known lol
davesantana
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
bro, idk im not him
im saying u needa talk with ur bf lol. u seem to not be his type and time to break it off b4 he cheats ig
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
if you start being petty youre gonna open it up to let him be petty back. he might just keep interacting w her to annoy you. imo you should just ask him about it. if you don’t feel like you can talk to him about it then its a pointless relationship anyway 🤷*♀️
Anonymous #1
(Original post by davesantana)
im saying u needa talk with ur bf lol. u seem to not be his type and time to break it off b4 he cheats ig
thing is, that wouldve been fine. but it's not that. he says he finds me attractive and ive tried breaking up with him before but he keeps wanting to rekindle etc. and like he's saying he's in love with me and ****.
if he wasnt invested i wouldnt be so confused lol
Shishowbob
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Seek help.
Anonymous #1
if you start being petty youre gonna open it up to let him be petty back. he might just keep interacting w her to annoy you. imo you should just ask him about it. if you don’t feel like you can talk to him about it then its a pointless relationship anyway 🤷*♀️
i agree. but also bringing it up is gonna let him draw the "why are you so insecure" card. like it's just gonna make me look worse than i look on this thread lol
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Shishowbob)
Seek help.
why
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He chose you so relax. You won.

Don't bother this girl.
SchmuckOff
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That's lowkey weird. Just stay away from jealousy and do your own thing
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sinfonietta)
He chose you so relax. You won.

Don't bother this girl.
this isnt a pick me situation so please stop that belittling attitude. im genuinely just not about being thought of as an idiot. and i know he has potential to two time us because of previous experiences with this guy. how am i going to bother the girl by giving her an extra follower lol? im not gonna dm her or anything. it's literally for the sake of making this guy uncomfortable
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SchmuckOff)
That's lowkey weird. Just stay away from jealousy and do your own thing
i wish i could but man these mfs will actually make you lose it. i think im just gonna break up with him cuz i dont like guys who are sly
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
this isnt a pick me situation so please stop that belittling attitude. im genuinely just not about being thought of as an idiot. and i know he has potential to two time us because of previous experiences with this guy. how am i going to bother the girl by giving her an extra follower lol? im not gonna dm her or anything. it's literally for the sake of making this guy uncomfortable
I wasn't belittling you.

If you can't trust this guy to be faithful then you shouldn't be with him at all.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Doesn't like guys who are sly

Has been watching from sidelines on social media and plans to follow to 'make bf uncomfortable'

Why don't you kids just use your traps and, yknow, talk
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sinfonietta)
I wasn't belittling you.

If you can't trust this guy to be faithful then you shouldn't be with him at all.
you have a point.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by gjd800)
Doesn't like guys who are sly

Has been watching from sidelines on social media and plans to follow to 'make bf uncomfortable'

Why don't you kids just use your traps and, yknow, talk
idk if youve never been in a similar situation i guess it's hard to understand why sometimes not talking is better.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
idk if youve never been in a similar situation i guess it's hard to understand why sometimes not talking is better.
Nonsense

But then playing stupid games wins ye stupid prizes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (79)
57.66%
Yes- I don't like it (8)
5.84%
No- I want it (43)
31.39%
No- I don't want it (7)
5.11%

Watched Threads