The Student Room Group

St. Charles Sixth Form Interview?

So I have an interview for St. Charles on the 25th Jan, and it's going to be my first interview for Sixth Form, so I have no idea what to expect. St. Charles isn't my top choice so I wouldn't know what to say if they asked me why I chose their Sixth Form. Also, I delayed my interview because the last date they gave me was during school times, so I'm expecting some of y'all would've already done it.
If y'all could just give me some tips on how to prepare and what could be asked and generally how your own interview went (oh and what to wear).
Thanks!!
Original post by Melisha24
So I have an interview for St. Charles on the 25th Jan, and it's going to be my first interview for Sixth Form, so I have no idea what to expect. St. Charles isn't my top choice so I wouldn't know what to say if they asked me why I chose their Sixth Form. Also, I delayed my interview because the last date they gave me was during school times, so I'm expecting some of y'all would've already done it.
If y'all could just give me some tips on how to prepare and what could be asked and generally how your own interview went (oh and what to wear).
Thanks!!

well first of all I haven't done any interviews but on one of my applications they have the Qs down and they were future and career plans where you should also be able to explain why they correlate with the subjects you have chosen, the next Q was what activities and interests do you have? so like sports, music or talents.
they also may ask why u think u r a good candidate including ur skills, experience grades behaviour and punctuality n also like the support and resources provided. n y u choose to attend here n if it was like ur 1st choice, and like how will u balance ur a-levels and other work, or like how u would get here and like like other exterior links u have which can benefit the sixth form.

im not sure bt d dress code but i think u should wear like semi formal like
hope this helps and good luck with ur interview
Reply 2
Original post by rahnaramzeen
well first of all I haven't done any interviews but on one of my applications they have the Qs down and they were future and career plans where you should also be able to explain why they correlate with the subjects you have chosen, the next Q was what activities and interests do you have? so like sports, music or talents.
they also may ask why u think u r a good candidate including ur skills, experience grades behaviour and punctuality n also like the support and resources provided. n y u choose to attend here n if it was like ur 1st choice, and like how will u balance ur a-levels and other work, or like how u would get here and like like other exterior links u have which can benefit the sixth form.

im not sure bt d dress code but i think u should wear like semi formal like
hope this helps and good luck with ur interview

thanks so much!:smile: good luck with urs too
Original post by Melisha24
thanks so much!:smile: good luck with urs too

thnx :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest