gcse spanish aqa writing

Watch this thread
helperidhdueue
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
does anyone remeber the gcse writing aqa paper questions in 2019
Helloihategsces
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Can someone reply asap
Aer.h
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Helloihategsces)
Can someone reply asap
Name:  image.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  93.4 KBI found these on another thread for the Aqa higher 2019 Spanish writing, they were APPARENTLY the questions, if they don’t come up please don’t blame me😂 I’ve got my mock tomorrow and I needed help so I found them but yeah they should be the questions, it’s all I can find though so I have no more information
savvyspark
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Did they come up???
Aer.h
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by savvyspark)
Did they come up???
Yes, You had to talk about advantages/disadvantages of technology, what you would do in the future to be content with your life, a past vacation and if you prefer to go with school or family. What’s it is like to be a young person?!? What you do to help other people. I cant remember the exact questions so they are some different bullet points you had to talk about for different questions
jdjdjdjdjdjdjdjd
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
hi which one are question 1and 2 pls reply asap
Last edited by jdjdjdjdjdjdjdjd; 2 years ago
armii
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jdjdjdjdjdjdjdjd)
hi which one are question 1and 2 pls reply asap
Can u tell me pleaseee I need it for tmr mock
helloiambored
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
anyone know the questions for foundation paper??
hootdoot04
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Aer.h)
Name:  image.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  93.4 KBI found these on another thread for the Aqa higher 2019 Spanish writing, they were APPARENTLY the questions, if they don’t come up please don’t blame me😂 I’ve got my mock tomorrow and I needed help so I found them but yeah they should be the questions, it’s all I can find though so I have no more information
Yeh thanks for giving into these cheaters
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (78)
68.42%
No (27)
23.68%
I didn't use it to prepare (9)
7.89%

Watched Threads