anonyquestions
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Sooo . me & my boyfriend had intercourse on the jan. 3rd. My expected ovulation date was dec. 21 - dec. 27. We used a condom and he ejaculated in the condom. He took it off & we kept going but then we stopped but he never ejaculated. Just for a little background info, i took a plan b in october & it caused my next period to be 1 day early & the next month it was 1 day late. But this month i was supposed to get my period on Jan 10 & now it’s jan 12 & i don’t have my period. I took 2 pregnancy tests & they were negative . Could the plan b i took be messing with my cycles ? or is it pregnancy. THANKS IN ADVANCE EVERYONE❤️❤️❤️🥰
Last edited by anonyquestions; 1 week ago
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
You took a plan b once before and didn't learn a lesson from it? Lol
rhea4562
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Go and see your practice nurse and explain the situation to them, they’ll be able to give you the best advice. If you’re not on some form of long-term contraception, then I would seriously consider doing so; that and keeping the condom on the whole time. Hope everything turns out okay for you...
anonyquestions
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by rhea4562)
Go and see your practice nurse and explain the situation to them, they’ll be able to give you the best advice. If you’re not on some form of long-term contraception, then I would seriously consider doing so; that and keeping the condom on the whole time. Hope everything turns out okay for you...
thank you soo much love ! i took a pregnancy test & it came back negative . thanks to god my period started that night .🙏🏽 thanks again😌
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.12%
12.24%
12.59%
17.88%
23.18%
20%

Watched Threads