Ankita k
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
‘Education is not just about which school you go to, or what qualifications you gain; it is also about what you learn from your experiences outside of school.’
Write a speech for your school or college Leavers’ Day to explain what you think makes a good education.
can anyone help me it's important,please?
Ankita k
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
it's question 5 of language paper 2
XKangaotiCX
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Ankita k)
‘Education is not just about which school you go to, or what qualifications you gain; it is also about what you learn from your experiences outside of school.’
Write a speech for your school or college Leavers’ Day to explain what you think makes a good education.
can anyone help me it's important,please?
Okay, make a quick plan about what you want your argument to be - make sure it's clear which side you're on, using the intro to state what you think is the most important part of school/what makes a good education and justify it with an explanation. Then the following paragraphs can be solidifying that line of argument.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (674)
41.3%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads