EPQ ideas!!!!

Watch
Portia.elise159
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I’m a year 12 student who is looking to go into medicine. For my EPQ topic, I am looking at the cardiovascular system. I was wondering if anyone knows any questions I could consider or any ideas of what to write about.
Any help would be appropriated SOOO much!!!
TheOnlyIzzy
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
How about “how people’s different cardiovascular systems affect their behaviour?” (Social, aggression etc).
You could also do “the mental side effects of suffering cardiovascular diseases” as that is very on topic and relevant right now and could be interesting, which the uni will appreciate.
Or “differences in culture and prevalence of cardiovascular diseases” as here you can show off your knowledge of how diet, behaviour, genetics and hormones affect the cardiovascular system.

Good luck!
Portia.elise159
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by TheOnlyIzzy)
How about “how people’s different cardiovascular systems affect their behaviour?” (Social, aggression etc).
You could also do “the mental side effects of suffering cardiovascular diseases” as that is very on topic and relevant right now and could be interesting, which the uni will appreciate.
Or “differences in culture and prevalence of cardiovascular diseases” as here you can show off your knowledge of how diet, behaviour, genetics and hormones affect the cardiovascular system.

Good luck!
I was thinking of doing something about different cultures. And diet etc. The only thing is, I do psychology so unfortunately I can’t link it too heavily to aggression.

Would discussing the mental side effects be too broad? Or will it hit areas of interest?

Thank you so much for the help!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (113)
13.85%
I'm not sure (36)
4.41%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (249)
30.51%
I have already dropped out (20)
2.45%
I'm not a current university student (398)
48.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise