Jimmerm78
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone know how long it takes to make revision material eg mind maps and flash cards as I’m starting my gcse revision tomorrow, I just want to know how long it takes to make revision material for 10 subjects which include the core subjects, history, geography, business studies, dt, it
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jimmerm78)
Does anyone know how long it takes to make revision material eg mind maps and flash cards as I’m starting my gcse revision tomorrow, I just want to know how long it takes to make revision material for 10 subjects which include the core subjects, history, geography, business studies, dt, it
It can take quite a while if you do it properly of course. However, there is no set time of making a mindmap for your subjects . It takes as long as it takes.

By rushing to complete the resources, it’s going to be very rushed and you will more than likely be missing key details. Therefore, take your time with your studies and remember it’s a gradual process of learning new things
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (142)
62.28%
I don't have everything I need (86)
37.72%

Watched Threads