Toscana
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Baron of Sealand)
Yeah. You have the highest percentage with us
although i have conservative views on a variety of issues, i wouldnt flat-out label myself a conservative
Baron of Sealand
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Toscana)
although i have conservative views on a variety of issues, i wouldnt flat-out label myself a conservative
What do you identify us, then?

The TSR MHoC parties have no real-life affiliation, btw.
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Lovely to see all these new people doing this.
CatusStarbright
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Baron of Sealand)
looks like you should join us
Sorry Baron.
Glaz
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Screenshot 2020-01-13 at 11.06.34.png
Sounds about right
The Mogg
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Toscana)
Greetings. I would say the TSR Conservatives have a variety of different types of conservatives, ranging from "wets" to Thatcherites, and no matter if you're a little conservative or a full on conservative, you would be more than welcome in our party.
Baron of Sealand
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CatusStarbright)
Sorry Baron.
if you're really sorry you should join us :'(
Em.-.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
84A69EDD-2B21-441F-9B1C-090CA71F4288.jpeg Very indecisive... Was neutral on a lot cause I haven’t done much research on all these things. Thought I’d be a bit more conservative tbh. But certainly not near 100%.
Last edited by Em.-.; 1 month ago
The Mogg
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Em.-.)
84A69EDD-2B21-441F-9B1C-090CA71F4288.jpeg Very indecisive... Was neutral on a lot cause I haven’t done much research on all these things. Thought I’d be a bit more conservative tbh. But certainly not near 100%.
Talk about being a centrist :lol: Even centrist on the centrist party (Citizens)
Aph
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by The Mogg)
Talk about being a centrist :lol: Even centrist on the centrist party (Citizens)
I mean, given they said they were neutral on a lot it's entirely unsurprising. if you said unsure on everything you'd get 50% on everyone.
Em.-.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Em.-.)
74B17A45-7A63-4FC7-A234-FCB97601DD2F.jpeg Took my time to try and be less indecisive by answering “unsure/neutral” less often but still ended up pretty centrist. A little more conservative though.
The Mogg
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Em.-.)
74B17A45-7A63-4FC7-A234-FCB97601DD2F.jpeg Took my time to try and be less indecisive by answering “unsure/neutral” less often but still ended up pretty centrist. A little more conservative though.
Well, have you ever thoughts about joining the TSR Conservatives
Em.-.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well, have you ever thoughts about joining the TSR Conservatives
I should do. I’m eligible to vote in the next election (was only a few months too young this time 😐) so should educate myself more. Especially since a lot of “Tories” seem to be near-centrist like myself.
The Mogg
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Em.-.)
I should do. I’m eligible to vote in the next election (was only a few months too young this time 😐) so should educate myself more. Especially since a lot of “Tories” seem to be near-centrist like myself.
Well if you'd like to join, you can join the Conservative & Unionist Party user group with this link, we would be more than happy to have you.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/pro...editusergroups
Em.-.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well if you'd like to join, you can join the Conservative & Unionist Party user group with this link, we would be more than happy to have you.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/pro...editusergroups
Thanks!
tubphonecase
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Capture.PNG

I hate that my libdem is so high - I don't support the libdems at all. No where near a tory though so phew for that.
eggtart
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
20200113_184125-compressed.jpg.jpeg

pheww thank god im not a tory
BosslyGaming
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ساره)
Attachment 873262
I thought labour would be much more higher than that tbh
(Original post by tubphonecase)
Capture.PNG

I hate that my libdem is so high - I don't support the libdems at all. No where near a tory though so phew for that.
(Original post by eggtart)
20200113_184125-compressed.jpg.jpeg

pheww thank god im not a tory
If any of you are interested in joining the TSR Labour Party, then we'd love to have you. If you are then you can do so here.
tubphonecase
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BosslyGaming)
If any of you are interested in joining the TSR Labour Party, then we'd love to have you. If you are then you can do so here.
I'm more of a green supporter than labour, but would still sometimes vote labour - can I still join?
BosslyGaming
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tubphonecase)
I'm more of a green supporter than labour, but would still sometimes vote labour - can I still join?
Absolutely! Your results above suggest that you'd be a great fit for our party. Let me know if you do send a join request and I'll ask for a dupe check (mandatory procedure for new members, to check that you don't already have an account involved)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (479)
66.44%
No (242)
33.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed