tubphonecase
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BosslyGaming)
Absolutely! Your results above suggest that you'd be a great fit for our party. Let me know if you do send a join request and I'll ask for a dupe check (mandatory procedure for new members, to check that you don't already have an account involved)
Requested
BosslyGaming
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tubphonecase)
Requested
Great. Once you pass the dupe check, one of our leadership members will admit you into the party.
Neilos
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Partyside.png

Close to what I'd have expected with the main parties.
quirky editor
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Connor27)
Typical Quirky to not really get any of the parties other than the non-party Ciudadanos
I was around 50 percent for each party to be fair. Maybe radical centrism should be next ideology.
Spoiler:
Show
not really

04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As expected

Screenshot_20200113-200433_Samsung Internet-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Aph
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Neilos)
Partyside.png

would you be interested in joining the Citizens?
SoggyCabbages
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hmmmm

Saracen's Fez
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SoggyCabbages)
Hmmmm

:rofl:
Saracen's Fez
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by aw03)
Attachment 873256

here’s mine. i didn’t expect Lib Dem to be higher than Labour haha
(Original post by eggtart)
Attachment 873432

pheww thank god im not a tory
Hi folks,

I realise the quiz isn't the most accurate thing in the world, but I saw you got the Lib Dems as your highest score. I'm the deputy leader, so if you'd be interested in joining the Lib Dems on TSR, please let me know!

If you hadn't already noticed, you've ended up in the TSR Model House of Commons (MHoC), where some of us have organised ourselves into parties and have a parliament simulation game. If that sounds something you think would potentially be fun, we'd love to have you! Feel free to look around the forum or drop me a PM!
04MR17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do it, Lib Dems are wicked.
CatusStarbright
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tubphonecase)
Attachment 873422

I hate that my libdem is so high - I don't support the libdems at all. No where near a tory though so phew for that.
Don't forget that the parties here on TSR are not exactly the same ideologically as the real-life parties
Partyside.png

As my friend and co-founder of the Citizen's Party proposal has already said, would you be looking to join us? Your help would be greatly appreciated in getting our proposal off the ground and made into a proper party!
username5106904
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Untitled.png
I don't know how similar the Mhoc parties are to the real ones but I don't like having more lib dem than conservative...
I also didn't know my views were so across-the-board
Neilos
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Aph)
would you be interested in joining the Citizens?
(Original post by CatusStarbright)
As my friend and co-founder of the Citizen's Party proposal has already said, would you be looking to join us? Your help would be greatly appreciated in getting our proposal off the ground and made into a proper party!
Thanks for the offer but I'm just a passer-by, don't think joining a party would be for me. Good luck getting it off the ground though!
Aph
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hetilo)
Untitled.png
I don't know how similar the Mhoc parties are to the real ones but I don't like having more lib dem than conservative...
I also didn't know my views were so across-the-board
The conservatives on TSR are probably more social conservatives and more authoritarian than IRL, that might be why you tend to support the more liberal parties in the MHoC.

If you want to get involved myself and CatusStarbright Are working on getting the Citizens approved and your support is making the goal one step closer would be amazing!
CatusStarbright
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thanks for the offer but I'm just a passer-by, don't think joining a party would be for me. Good luck getting it off the ground though!
Fair enough. If you change your mind, don't hesitate to get in touch though
Baron of Sealand
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Em.-.)
Attachment 873396 Very indecisive... Was neutral on a lot cause I haven’t done much research on all these things. Thought I’d be a bit more conservative tbh. But certainly not near 100%.
I think the poll doesn't reflect accurately the Tory %. I wrote and Tory manifesto and I answered his questions, yet my Tory % was still like 70-80% only.
Baron of Sealand
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Aph)
The conservatives on TSR are probably more social conservatives and more authoritarian than IRL, that might be why you tend to support the more liberal parties in the MHoC.

If you want to get involved myself and CatusStarbright Are working on getting the Citizens approved and your support is making the goal one step closer would be amazing!
More socially conservative?! Interesting claim when we're headed by a gay person of colour atheist immigrant.
Aph
Rep:
?
(Original post by Baron of Sealand)
More socially conservative?! Interesting claim when we're headed by a gay person of colour atheist immigrant.
Well for one your stance on drugs is quite socially conservative, and also your party is fairly socially conservative in its membership. I don’t see how you can say otherwise.

As for your statement above I’d remind you that if you often use agree or disagree instead of strongly agree/disagree you will get a weaker result, also you aren’t the party. For the citizens which only have myself and Catus we both score around 85% each. That’s to be expected.
CatusStarbright
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Baron of Sealand)
I think the poll doesn't reflect accurately the Tory %. I wrote and Tory manifesto and I answered his questions, yet my Tory % was still like 70-80% only.
That would be because you won't fit the 'average' Tory member - you have your own views and the test won't have been moulded around yours specifically.
Baron of Sealand
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CatusStarbright)
That would be because you won't fit the 'average' Tory member - you have your own views and the test won't have been moulded around yours specifically.
The point here is that if he got the positions from the manifesto and the answers, then how come it's not 100% for me? He didn't do a survey of the "average" Tory member.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (479)
66.53%
No (241)
33.47%

Watched Threads