The Student Room Group

Aviation - Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL)

I'm not sure about this so I decided to ask you guys because I'm interested in aviation. I'm 17 and I'd like to apply for Aviation Operations with Commercial Pilot Training BSc. I saw there that I can apply for tuition loan paid by government, but in the second year of my studies there I have an integrated Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) training, which is approximately £70,000. I really can't afford it so I'd like to know if I can make a loan for it also. PLEASE FOR THOSE WHO KNOW AND APPLIED FOR SUCH UNIVERISITES... can you help me with some info and also if u know any univerities in London and the closest to London? Thank you!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by DrakeQ
I'm not sure about this so I decided to ask you guys because I'm interested in aviation. I'm 17 and I'd like to apply for Aviation Operations with Commercial Pilot Training BSc. I saw there that I can apply for tuition loan paid by government, but in the second year of my studies there I have an integrated Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) training, which is approximately £70,000. I really can't afford it so I'd like to know if I can make a loan for it also. PLEASE FOR THOSE WHO KNOW AND APPLIED FOR SUCH UNIVERISITES... can you help me with some info and also if u know any univerities in London and the closest to London? Thank you!

Hi Drake,

We don't fund Airline Transport Pilot Licence. We would suggest speaking to the university you're doing the course through to see if they know of alternative funding options.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending