The Student Room Group

any dentists here?

i have one wisdom tooth that is through and another that is coming through but none of them have the top of the tooth on you know like the other molars is this normal? so i have the top half of my wisdom teeth missing /: i thought the second one would come through like the other molars but it isn’t its come through on one side with the top missing as well /: also i brush twice use mouthwash and floss regularly but i still keep getting plaque on my teeth and it makes me really insecure why is this happening? the last two times i’ve been to the dentist he hasn’t bothered to clean my teeth why is this? next time i go i’m going to ask for them to be cleaned because that is what is included in the check up?
Original post by Anonymous
i have one wisdom tooth that is through and another that is coming through but none of them have the top of the tooth on you know like the other molars is this normal? so i have the top half of my wisdom teeth missing /: i thought the second one would come through like the other molars but it isn’t its come through on one side with the top missing as well /: also i brush twice use mouthwash and floss regularly but i still keep getting plaque on my teeth and it makes me really insecure why is this happening? the last two times i’ve been to the dentist he hasn’t bothered to clean my teeth why is this? next time i go i’m going to ask for them to be cleaned because that is what is included in the check up?

Nobody will be able to give you medical advise on here as we can’t see what’s going on. If you’re not happy with your dentist you could always ask for somebody else?
Reply 2
Original post by Hazelly
Nobody will be able to give you medical advise on here as we can’t see what’s going on. If you’re not happy with your dentist you could always ask for somebody else?

What do you mean you can't see what's going on, I just told you?

Quick Reply

Latest