Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I’m looking at the accommodation at UoB and I was wondering if the partner accommodation is any difference to the other accommodation apart from the fact it’s not owned but generally such as is there less students there? Is the social life not as good? Etc...
UoB - Engineering and Physical Sciences
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I’m looking at the accommodation at UoB and I was wondering if the partner accommodation is any difference to the other accommodation apart from the fact it’s not owned but generally such as is there less students there? Is the social life not as good? Etc...
Hi there,

I'm a 4th year Chemistry student at UoB who was in the Liberty Living partner accomodation in my first year! I put it high on my list of 6 accomodations because it was the cheapest price for an ensuite, self-catered accomodation. I personally found that the partner accomodation was just as high a standard as other accomodations and I definitely didn't find that it impacted my social life at all if that's what you're concerned about. If you have any questions let me know!

Hope that helps,
James
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (29)
5.48%
Uncertainty around my education (61)
11.53%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (64)
12.1%
Lack of purpose or motivation (69)
13.04%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (29)
5.48%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (24)
4.54%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (56)
10.59%
Financial worries (32)
6.05%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (20)
3.78%
Exposure to negative news/social media (33)
6.24%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (15)
2.84%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (53)
10.02%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (44)
8.32%

Watched Threads