fakeaffection
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Okay so I've been crying and so angry sitting in my room at 1 in the morning because of something we have to complete for tomorrow.

We got our exams maybe 6 days ago, and right now I'm trying to do the second step which is the mind map. I've chosen concealment, however, there is basically nothing on concealment? I dont know whether I should change it because I really want to do it but there is no good art examples of mind-maps and I just don't know how to make one? There is hardly any information about concealment, if you write in concealment you get a bunch of weird things, concealment GCSE art doesn't get you anywhere, I have absolutely no ideas and my teacher definitely didn't help.
Gina leigh
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Look at examples of other topics mind maps and then take ideas off of them. Don’t stress too much about mind maps they’re just the stepping stones into what the rest of the book is going to be about, so just put down anything that you think of then them maybe develop it later if you like the idea
clueIxss
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi there! What part of the mindmap are you struggling with? The presentation or some actual ideas to put down, or maybe all of it?
Gina leigh
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Try searching up synonyms of concealment as they might give you some more results to work with. Plus a lot of them have some more direction than just the general ‘concealment’ ( like secrets, seclusion, disguise and hiding)
fakeaffection
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by clueIxss)
Hi there! What part of the mindmap are you struggling with? The presentation or some actual ideas to put down, or maybe all of it?
Yes all of it ): Even though I'm taking art, I'm not a very artistic person when it comes to presentation. I dont understand how concealment can take up a whole A3 page when I have literally 3 ideas
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (151)
54.91%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (38)
13.82%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (31)
11.27%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.45%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.82%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.73%

Watched Threads