Where to find a girlfriend ?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What's up tsr 20 years old and at uni, where do I find a girlfriend ? I held off from getting one when I was younger and turned a few people down but now I'm interested in that part of life as after university and career it 'll be time to start thinking about that type of stuff. Mainly focused on girls that:

-Keep physically fit (As I like to)
-Are Into self-improvement
-Have nice butts
-Have similar career aspirations
-Interested in travel
-Active

I've been talking to a girl recently who is into these things but she started dating a different guy. How did you find your current Boyfriend/Girlfriend ?
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You can find a girlfriend through people you know or dating apps or through random coincidences - it just depends. I met my current boyfriend online through my friend's friends coincidentally; my exs were from my school or through my friends. You are quite into the type that are quite active so maybe through a club/ society or maybe a gym buddy.
Adz2042
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Whilst at uni, maximise your time chatting to every single student you can, and make friends / connections.
That was something I regret about my uni days. Not chatting / making enough connections.

Fun tip: Chat with the internationals, as for every international friend you make, that's a free room to stay over if you visit their city / country.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (19)
16.81%
I need help researching courses (8)
7.08%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
5.31%
I need help with my personal statement (43)
38.05%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (28)
24.78%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
1.77%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (7)
6.19%

Watched Threads