The Student Room Group

Msc psychoanalytic developmental psychology

Has anyone applied for MSc psychoanalytic developmental psychology at UCL for September 2020 batch?

Scroll to see replies

I have applied, my last reference was sent yesterday.
Have you already applied?
Reply 2
Original post by alejandra.az
I have applied, my last reference was sent yesterday.
Have you already applied?

Yes, I applied in December. My references were sent by 12th December. Haven't heard anything as yet.
I think they've got up to 6 weeks to respond, not counting the Christmas holidays, so fingers crossed.
I am currently in the process of finishing my application, but I’m worried that because I’ve left it so late to decide to apply that I won’t have a lot of chance :frown: I know this is a very competitive course
Original post by _beccaking
I am currently in the process of finishing my application, but I’m worried that because I’ve left it so late to decide to apply that I won’t have a lot of chance :frown: I know this is a very competitive course

There's still about 3 weeks until the official deadline so I think chances will still be good!:smile:
Hey, has anyone received any response?
Reply 7
Hey, has anyone received any response?

No...not as yet. Was thinking of calling them today?
Me neither. They say that they are supposed to answer in about 6 weeks and yesterday it was 6 weeks for me, but I have heard that UCL takes a while in answering back.
I am from Latin America so it's hard for me to call them, if you do, could you please let me know what they say?
Reply 9
Me neither. They say that they are supposed to answer in about 6 weeks and yesterday it was 6 weeks for me, but I have heard that UCL takes a while in answering back.
I am from Latin America so it's hard for me to call them, if you do, could you please let me know what they say?

For me it's almost 10 weeks already.
Reply 10

Sure, I am from India. I called up but the concerned lady was not there. They asked me to write an email to [email protected].
Oh great, thanks! I'll write an email as well and will let you know if I get any news
Reply 12
Oh great, thanks! I'll write an email as well and will let you know if I get any news

Cool 👍. I wrote a mail, haven't heard from them yet.
Original post by Dips_lib6
Cool 👍. I wrote a mail, haven't heard from them yet.

Hi, I got an email for an interview, fingers crossed!

Same!! Good luck with your interview!
Reply 15

Great! All the best. I haven't heard from them yet. Fingers crossed.
Reply 16
Original post by the90sbaby
Same!! Good luck with your interview!

When is your interview?
Original post by Dips_lib6
When is your interview?

Wednesday 25th March in the morning! you?
Reply 18

No call as yet. Hoping to hear from them soon. Fingers crossed.
Reply 19

All the best for your interview tomorrow 👍.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending