The Student Room Group

Msc psychoanalytic developmental psychology

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Dips_lib6
Great! All the best. I haven't heard from them yet. Fingers crossed.

All the best for your interview!
All the best for your interview tomorrow 👍.

aww you're so sweet! thank you!!!!

have you got any reply from UCL?
Reply 22
Original post by the90sbaby
aww you're so sweet! thank you!!!!

have you got any reply from UCL?

Just got an email saying that they are working on the applications and it may take some time due to corona virus. Asking me to be patient 😊. Fingers crossed. Do let me know how was your interview.
Just got an email saying that they are working on the applications and it may take some time due to corona virus. Asking me to be patient 😊. Fingers crossed. Do let me know how was your interview.

Will do! I will let you know after my interview :smile: I hope we can be coursemates in the future! ^^
Hi to both! How are you doing?
How was your interview?
Today I received an email from UCL offering me a place!
Let me know about any news you both get. Fingers crossed!
I hope we can all be coursemates!! :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by alejandra.az
Hi to both! How are you doing?
How was your interview?
Today I received an email from UCL offering me a place!
Let me know about any news you both get. Fingers crossed!
I hope we can all be coursemates!! :smile:

Congratulations! That's great news. I am still waiting to hear from them. Fingers crossed 🤞. Let's see...it's taking too long.
Hey there! I’ve been offered an acceptance letter too. It would be great to connect and chat. Maybe we can get more information together. :smile:

Em
Reply 27
Original post by Emmasiuciak1
Hey there! I’ve been offered an acceptance letter too. It would be great to connect and chat. Maybe we can get more information together. :smile:

Em

That's great! Congratulations! When was your interview?
Thanks! I had it March 19th.
Original post by Emmasiuciak1

Em

Hey Em!
I was given an offer as well :biggrin: see you in September haha!
Reply 30
Hey Em!
I was given an offer as well :biggrin: see you in September haha!

Congratulations! So happy for you all. I haven't even got an interview call. I am afraid, it may be bad news for me.
Congratulations! So happy for you all. I haven't even got an interview call. I am afraid, it may be bad news for me.

Yes, I’m in the same situation. Trying not to jump to conclusions but with people getting offers, it isn’t looking likely ☹️
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys!! All the best and let us know any news!! :smile:
Reply 33
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys!! All the best and let us know any news!! :smile:

Thanks, will do.

Thank you!

Thank you! I am sure that they are just very busy with all the virus related adaptations for their current students so they haven't sent you anything yet! They said they were going to send me an offer letter but I still haven't received anything and the portal hasn't updated yet. So there's still hope! FINGERSCROSSED!!!
Hey guys! Congratulations to all for getting acceptances and getting interviews! I have my interview this Thursday and honestly I'm feeling super anxious and I don't really know what to expect. Would anyone be able to share some useful tips for the interview? What type of questions were asked? Any advice would be much appreciated! Congratulations again and hope to see you guys soon :smile:
Thank you! I am sure that they are just very busy with all the virus related adaptations for their current students so they haven't sent you anything yet! They said they were going to send me an offer letter but I still haven't received anything and the portal hasn't updated yet. So there's still hope! FINGERSCROSSED!!!

Hey guys, congratulations for getting acceptances and getting interviews!!

I have my interview this Thursday and I am honestly feeling super anxious and don't know what to expect!

Would anyone be able to give me some tips for the interview? What type of questions were asked? How long did your interviews last?

Anything would be very helpful!

Congratulations again and hope to see you all soon! :smile:
Hey! So great to hear! Congrats. Yes, see you In the fall!
Original post by happyjaydee
Hey guys, congratulations for getting acceptances and getting interviews!!

I have my interview this Thursday and I am honestly feeling super anxious and don't know what to expect!

Would anyone be able to give me some tips for the interview? What type of questions were asked? How long did your interviews last?

Anything would be very helpful!

Congratulations again and hope to see you all soon! :smile:

Hey! Yeah the interview was 30 mins and had two of them asking questions back and forth. Some questions were situational, like one was “what would you do if you had a conflict with one of the teachers.” And others were about Intended/ potential research interests and psychoanalysis generally and how it relates to childhood dev. I was also asked about how I plan on handling the emotional stress of being in the program, as well as how I have dealt with overcoming stress in the past.

Hope this helps!

Em

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending