The Student Room Group

my girlfriend is very unromantic

Hello Everyone..!
I am 25 years old young and very romantic guy. but unfortunately, my girlfriend is very unromantic. we are in relation from the last three months and still, we have not do any romance even a kiss. I have tried many times to build her sexual tension but she always change the topic whenever I talk some romantic. I think she is afraid to have a sexual relationship or maybe feels shy. what you think guys.?
Reply 1
A bit weird to be 3 months in and no magic has happened
She could be aro /ace
Original post by hanery320
Hello Everyone..!
I am 25 years old young and very romantic guy. but unfortunately, my girlfriend is very unromantic. we are in relation from the last three months and still, we have not do any romance even a kiss. I have tried many times to build her sexual tension but she always change the topic whenever I talk some romantic. I think she is afraid to have a sexual relationship or maybe feels shy. what you think guys.?

She might not be into you? Or perhaps she isn't comfortable with it. Try and have a mature discussion with her regarding it and why she doesn't reciprocate any of your actions.
Reply 4
how I can build her sexual tension.?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
She might not be into you? Or perhaps she isn't comfortable with it. Try and have a mature discussion with her regarding it and why she doesn't reciprocate any of your actions.

oh sorry, actually this is not what you said. she likes me and she wants to marry me. she said it to me many times. but am confused because of her unromantic behavior.
how I can build her sexual tension.?

oh sorry, actually this is not what you said. she likes me and she wants to marry me. she said it to me many times. but am confused because of her unromantic behavior.

As I said, please ask her about why she doesn't like it. You won't know if you don't ask the actual person. If she does 'like you and want to marry you' then she'll be willing to answer to improve your relationship with each other.
You say she's not romantic, but if your idea of being romantic is making moves and trying to get in her pants then that is a good sign as to why she isn't into it. If you want any kind of physical relationship, make it first and mostly an emotional relationship. Things would progress a lot smoother if she knew you loved her emotionally and didn't just want her body.
Being romantic =/= being sexually active

Purely based in what you've said here I would think she's looking for the security that comes with marriage and having a husband and isn't particularly fussy who fills that role. You could do better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending