Can I have a reptile at college Watch

sophie12876
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Hey everyone, I have a bearded dragon and I'd like to take her with me to uni, do you think this is possible? I'm gonna start in 2021.
emiloujess
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by sophie12876)
Hey everyone, I have a bearded dragon and I'd like to take her with me to uni, do you think this is possible? I'm gonna start in 2021.
You’d have to check with each individual uni but I’m 95% sure most universities wouldn’t allow pets in their accommodation. You’d have to go private and even then it would be at the discretion of the landlord.
oswalds
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
It might be difficult at university, as well as the reason mentioned above, if you were to find somewhere where you would be allowed to keep her you would have to consider transporting her home with you everytime you need to go home, or who would be able to look after her if you needed to go home for a weekend. This could be difficult on a train, maybe less so if you have a car at university but not many people do.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (88)
13.08%
1 (89)
13.22%
2 (85)
12.63%
19.17%
22.14%
19.76%

Watched Threads