crankyy12
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Has anyone heard off sheffield hallam
if you had an interview on the 29th jan?
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by crankyy12)
Has anyone heard off sheffield hallam
if you had an interview on the 29th jan?
Hey crankyy12,

What course did you have an interview for? I suggest you post in our Sheffield Hallam applicants 2020 chat thread as you are likely to get more responses from student's who may have had an interview. Good luck with your application, let me know if you have any questions about Sheffield Hallam or student life in Sheffield!

- Ella
crankyy12
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sheffield Hallam University)
Hey crankyy12,

What course did you have an interview for? I suggest you post in our Sheffield Hallam applicants 2020 chat thread as you are likely to get more responses from student's who may have had an interview. Good luck with your application, let me know if you have any questions about Sheffield Hallam or student life in Sheffield!

- Ella
i’ve rang them and it’s going to be around another 4 weeks for all applications from my interview to find out due to a form of issue !! gonna be on edge haha
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by crankyy12)
i’ve rang them and it’s going to be around another 4 weeks for all applications from my interview to find out due to a form of issue !! gonna be on edge haha
Hi crankyy12,

I know it's hard to be patient when waiting for the decision, but sit tight and best of luck with your application!
- Ella :goodluck:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (377)
67.2%
No (184)
32.8%

Watched Threads