The Student Room Group

student finance 20/21

Hi, i just completed my degree in 2019 and have taken a gap year. I am going back to studying a pgce starting in 2020. Will i still be able to get my tuition fee even if ive taken a gap year? I am also an EU national with settled status if that makes a difference? I will be studying pgce at UCL
Original post by captain_
Hi, i just completed my degree in 2019 and have taken a gap year. I am going back to studying a pgce starting in 2020. Will i still be able to get my tuition fee even if ive taken a gap year? I am also an EU national with settled status if that makes a difference? I will be studying pgce at UCL

Taking a gap year doesn't change your entitlement to student finance. If you're entitled to student finance in England, then you're entitled regardless of having taking a gap year. AFIAK, EU national funding was guaranteed for 2020/2021.
Reply 2
Original post by SarcAndSpark
Taking a gap year doesn't change your entitlement to student finance. If you're entitled to student finance in England, then you're entitled regardless of having taking a gap year. AFIAK, EU national funding was guaranteed for 2020/2021.

so all eu students pay UK tuition fees?
so all eu students pay UK tuition fees?

As far as I am aware, yes.
Reply 4

Hey!

I just made a thread for UCL pgce 20-21 students

check it out here https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6474838 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending