F1 Silverstone 2020 question Watch

RainThorn
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
It has been my dream since I was a little girl, just starting to watch F1, to meet Lewis Hamilton. Other drivers too, like Lando milk man, Smooth operator chilli bean Sainz, and the aussie fav Danny Ric. I dont know how I can do this though. The venue i can access best is Silverstone. Do you have to get an expensive VIP ticket or have people met F1 drivers with a standard ticket? What would people recommend for trying to meet the drivers? (Will be at minimum me and my fiance going if not this year then next if that is relevant)
GatoMessi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by RainThorn)
It has been my dream since I was a little girl, just starting to watch F1, to meet Lewis Hamilton. Other drivers too, like Lando milk man, Smooth operator chilli bean Sainz, and the aussie fav Danny Ric. I dont know how I can do this though. The venue i can access best is Silverstone. Do you have to get an expensive VIP ticket or have people met F1 drivers with a standard ticket? What would people recommend for trying to meet the drivers? (Will be at minimum me and my fiance going if not this year then next if that is relevant)
If you studying to become a Sports Journalism especially in Motor racing, maybe you'll get your chance !!
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You need to be looking at packages that offer Paddock access, eg:

https://f1experiences.com/how-to-meet-drivers
quasa
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by RainThorn)
sadly you need a paddock pass (which are expensive). that being said however, there tends to be thursday events which drivers sometimes visit the main grandstand for. apart from that, they do a raffle / draw which enables 2000 attendees to visit the pitlane but not greet the drivers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (91)
35.69%
I really love the subject (69)
27.06%
I don't know what else to do (30)
11.76%
I can't get a job (18)
7.06%
My parents want me to (7)
2.75%
I don't know... I just do (40)
15.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise