The Student Room Group

Realistic dream cars

What is everyones realistic dream cars not like Lambos, ferraris, Bugattis etc. I mean something realistic like a hot hatch such as a Ford Focus RS. My realistic dream car used to be the Focus RS mk2 then mk3 but then I realised the mk3 just looks like a modified eco boost focus and the mk2 is better also I prefer the Golf GTI they do an auto as well so its sick and it just looks great, they also do a GTD as well for people who need a diesel but want preformance. Top speed is 155mph I think. I also like the Seat leon cupra as in the current one, it is just so nice, our famliy got a standard 1.2 tsi Leon as a courtesy car and it was just so nice so imagine having the cupra it would be sick and everyone knows seat is owned by vw so its going to be great quality and realiability.

What is everyone elses realistic dream cars?

Scroll to see replies

801e0543e2c22855353ae59c56395cf3.jpgOne day I wish to own a beautiful Early 1960s Volkswagon Campervan.
I would add my own tweaks to the campervan.
I just love their practicality and how comfortable and warm they look.:fluffy:
Audi, mercedes
Reply 3
Original post by freeamazinglife
801e0543e2c22855353ae59c56395cf3.jpgOne day I wish to own a beautiful Early 1960s Volkswagon Campervan.
I would add my own tweaks to the campervan.
I just love their practicality and how comfortable and warm they look.:fluffy:

They are pretty nice, I hope you do end up owning one, I like the new VW Calofornia it is nice and it would be do cool to just have one, you could sit down, chill in the back then you can just go to the front then drive somewhere else bring everything with you. It is basically a living room on wheels.
Reply 4
Original post by Melanie.5
Audi, mercedes

Which Audis and Mercs though?
Original post by Dont know20
Which Audis and Mercs though?

Audi a3 mercedes benz a class
Reply 6
Audi a3 mercedes benz a class

They are pretty nice
BMW 540i maybe
What is everyones realistic dream cars not like Lambos, ferraris, Bugattis etc. I mean something realistic like a hot hatch such as a Ford Focus RS. My realistic dream car used to be the Focus RS mk2 then mk3 but then I realised the mk3 just looks like a modified eco boost focus and the mk2 is better also I prefer the Golf GTI they do an auto as well so its sick and it just looks great, they also do a GTD as well for people who need a diesel but want preformance. Top speed is 155mph I think. I also like the Seat leon cupra as in the current one, it is just so nice, our famliy got a standard 1.2 tsi Leon as a courtesy car and it was just so nice so imagine having the cupra it would be sick and everyone knows seat is owned by vw so its going to be great quality and realiability.

volkswagen Golf R :smile:
Reply 9
Triumph Spitfire.

I know it's a poor car, but it looks cool and I just want to say "I'm just going out in the Spitfire"
Mercedes Benz 190 E cosworth.
57DDAF0C-6B19-4E88-B4C0-72EF0EA0F950.jpeg
They are pretty nice

Yes I have an Audi and still haven't had any problems with it.
Yes I have an Audi and still haven't had any problems with it.

They are owned by vw so are very reliable
Two spring to mind.

Either a childhood favourite that needs no introduction. Insurance is also dirt cheap, pretty sure I was getting quotes just a bit more than what I'm paying for a Fiesta. Pretty crazy considering this thing will fly down the road and is capable of batting with supercars (at least those that were made around the same time), while my Fiesta is... Well... A Fiesta...

Or this beauty.

Original post by OA_101
volkswagen Golf R :smile:

They are so sick
Original post by yoyo polo
BMW 540i maybe

Nice
Reply 16
A golf GTI, an Audi RS3 or a new Model BMW 1 series

AMG range by Mercedes very cheap indeed
Original post by Zed03
A golf GTI, an Audi RS3 or a new Model BMW 1 series

Msport 1 series?
Reply 19
Msport 1 series?

Yhyh you know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending