Clubbing after tattoo? Watch

MartinisSkip
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I'm booking an appointment for a full day for a detailed design. I wondered if I were to go clubbing a week after it, would it be alright? It's going to be on my thigh, so I'll wear a jumpsuit or something (rather than skinny jeans). I'm mostly just worried about people bumping into me, would that be a real concern after only a week?
Minxel
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
After a week it might still be scabbed over and you don't want to knock the scabs off it in case it pulls the ink out with it. Everyone heels different though but mine took about 3 weeks to be fully better
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
You should be fine. Usually only the first 2-3 days are really bad pain-wise. As long as it's covered you're good.
MartinisSkip
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
You should be fine. Usually only the first 2-3 days are really bad pain-wise. As long as it's covered you're good.
Yeah, I was thinking of wearing a long jumpsuit because jeans would probably rub too much. You don't think sweating or anything would be a problem? Or should I cover it with clingfilm?
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by MartinisSkip)
Yeah, I was thinking of wearing a long jumpsuit because jeans would probably rub too much. You don't think sweating or anything would be a problem? Or should I cover it with clingfilm?
Don't cover it. The top layer of skin should have healed by that point and being able to breathe is a good thing. Just give it a wash with unscented soap when you get home.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (76)
14.34%
1 (70)
13.21%
2 (66)
12.45%
20.19%
21.13%
5 (99)
18.68%

Watched Threads

Latest