The Student Room Group

Clubbing after tattoo?

I'm booking an appointment for a full day for a detailed design. I wondered if I were to go clubbing a week after it, would it be alright? It's going to be on my thigh, so I'll wear a jumpsuit or something (rather than skinny jeans). I'm mostly just worried about people bumping into me, would that be a real concern after only a week?
You should be fine. Usually only the first 2-3 days are really bad pain-wise. As long as it's covered you're good.
Original post by sinfonietta
You should be fine. Usually only the first 2-3 days are really bad pain-wise. As long as it's covered you're good.

Yeah, I was thinking of wearing a long jumpsuit because jeans would probably rub too much. You don't think sweating or anything would be a problem? Or should I cover it with clingfilm?
Original post by MartinisSkip
Yeah, I was thinking of wearing a long jumpsuit because jeans would probably rub too much. You don't think sweating or anything would be a problem? Or should I cover it with clingfilm?

Don't cover it. The top layer of skin should have healed by that point and being able to breathe is a good thing. Just give it a wash with unscented soap when you get home.

Quick Reply

Latest