The Student Room Group

advice on btecs please :) worth etc `

how many a levels is a btec extended diploma in applied science QCF level 3 worth?

this is the only btec and only subject im doing for college will universities accept just that?
hey, i'm studying BTEC extended diploma in applied science. Universities will accept it as it is seen as one of the higher BTECs. It's not too bad. you get a lot of coursework but if you keep on top of it then it should be just fine. tbh I think you should take it, its much better than exam based. but there are some exams you have to take they aren't too hard its like GCSE higher/A level knowledge. Also for your coursework you don't need to know the topics you just google everything so its not too hard
Reply 2
Original post by i.hate.gcses
hey, i'm studying BTEC extended diploma in applied science. Universities will accept it as it is seen as one of the higher BTECs. It's not too bad. you get a lot of coursework but if you keep on top of it then it should be just fine. tbh I think you should take it, its much better than exam based. but there are some exams you have to take they aren't too hard its like GCSE higher/A level knowledge. Also for your coursework you don't need to know the topics you just google everything so its not too hard

how many a levels is it worth
Original post by daisyfleur
how many a levels is it worth

3 (:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending