The University of Law Students
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys, my name's Jess and I'm a student rep at ULaw. I'm currently studying the LPC MSc at the Leeds campus and I also completed my GDL here last year.

I've started this thread so that if anyone has any questions about:
- the Leeds campus
- the University of Law in general
- student experience in Leeds
- how the courses are taught etc.

you can just post them here and I'll be as helpful as possible!

Charlotte002
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sorry if this question is strange but I've been considering doing law at university for a while now and just recently came across the University of Law. Previously I had my heart set on applying to the University of Leeds for law, if you study through the University of Law at their Leeds campus are the University of Leeds resources available to use? Or does the University of Law have their own libraries etc?
TIA
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Charlotte002)
Sorry if this question is strange but I've been considering doing law at university for a while now and just recently came across the University of Law. Previously I had my heart set on applying to the University of Leeds for law, if you study through the University of Law at their Leeds campus are the University of Leeds resources available to use? Or does the University of Law have their own libraries etc?
TIA
Hi Charlotte

The University of Law in Leeds has its own separate campus in the middle of the city centre! This includes its own lecture theatres, workshop rooms, a library, cafe and study areas etc (personally I find this so much easier than having to carry all my books around campus and having to find different buildings that classes are in!)

If you have any questions about studying at the University of Law or about law in general then let me know

Emily (Student Ambassador, LPC, Liverpool)
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Charlotte002)
TIA
Hi Charlotte,

Just wanted to add on from my own experience at the ULaw Leeds Campus, that ULaw has its own library facilities and you can't access the University of Leeds ones as they are separate institutions. However, you can still access Uni of Leeds' societies and sports clubs which is obviously a great way of meeting even more people whilst at uni!

Jess
Student Ambassador, ULaw Leeds
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Birmingham campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Exeter campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 27 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads