Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Aa
Last edited by lawrence1ben; 4 months ago
4TheBrighterSide
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
study hard, i mean really really hard. this will probably be the toughest phase of this chapter of your life and you need to give it all that you got. do past papers and look for reoccurring mistakes that you are making and work on those areas using any means you find effective such as flash cards, mindmaps and so on. use this as a wake up call to your advantage! wishing you all the best!!
how did you find the prelim and what topic did you find the most difficult?
AC79
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
First of all, it is good you have acknowledged you need to somehow make an improvement. You will need consistent study so make a study plan that works for you - there are websites online that can help if you have a lot of hobbies/ not much free time. Personally what I do is study parts I know I am weak at or haven't looked at in a while then I will set a time to do a whole past paper then mark it as if I was the harshest SQA marker (might sound a bit silly but it worked for me!). You could also ask your teacher(s) if you were to do questions at home if they would be able to mark them for you. Also textbooks, How to Pass books, etc lots of different resources just really practise loads. Hope this helps and good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.65%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (28)
16.47%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (27)
15.88%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
14.12%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (46)
27.06%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (32)
18.82%

Watched Threads