lawrence1ben
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I recently took my prelims for my 5 highers. I have done well in 3 but 2 not so much. I wanted to focus on chemistry. whilst I was hoping for a b I was aware that a c was much more reasonable. but I failed.

so I am wondering what I can do to try and increase my grade as much as possible.
any help would be appreciated
thank you
4TheBrighterSide
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
study hard, i mean really really hard. this will probably be the toughest phase of this chapter of your life and you need to give it all that you got. do past papers and look for reoccurring mistakes that you are making and work on those areas using any means you find effective such as flash cards, mindmaps and so on. use this as a wake up call to your advantage! wishing you all the best!!
how did you find the prelim and what topic did you find the most difficult?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (81)
13.73%
1 (79)
13.39%
2 (75)
12.71%
19.66%
21.69%
18.81%

Watched Threads