The Student Room Group

Marbella end of May bank holiday 2020?

Will it be busy? What will the parties be like?
Reply 1
I went to Marbella around this time last year, and even though it was busy it wasn't too bad. I recommend going in May before everyone else breaks up.
For the parties and clubs, some you have to pay entry into and they can try to rip you off in some places, so be careful of that. There are after party clubs that are open into the early hours of the morning, but it is important to know that clubs dont get good until about 1am, so you need to be prepared to go out later and stay up later than in the UK!!
So much fun, met a load of people all similar ages doing similar things - have fun!
Reply 2
So was it nice and busy for may bank holiday say? I would rather it be busy. What was the weather like?
Reply 3
Yes it was busy, but not overwhelming like you lose people when you walk around. The weather was insane, warm and sunny but cooler at night. The beaches are amazing and actually not too crazy busy, its nice to have your own spot with your mates if that makes sense :tongue: You also need to get water bottles from the shops because you can't drink out of the taps! (But you can get those for under a pound in big bottles so that shouldn't be a problem, just something to remember when you go!)

Quick Reply

Latest